Tuesday, December 22, 2009

43

Yup, it's my birthday today and I'm proud as hell to be 43!

Since it's my birthday I am going to ask all of you to do me a huge birthday favor. Go to GAC's Top 2o countdown and vote for Radney Foster's latest video, "Angel Flight" for the GAC top 20. Proceeds from the song and the video support the Texas National Guard Family Foundation so share this amazing video with all of your friends and family. We need at least 900 votes to get him on the countdown.


A message from Rad
"We have so many things to be thankful for this year and as we begin the holiday season, I would ask that all of us remember those who are not able to make it home to their families, especially those military men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. I wrote this song to tell the story of the "Angel Flight," the aircrew who fly fallen soldiers home to their final resting place.
I hope you'll take a moment to watch the video
and pass it on to your friends.
Proceeds from "Angel Flight" benefit the Texas National Guard Family Support Foundation, which provides assistance to military families beset by tragedy. Please have a safe and joyous holiday, and hug your loved ones close."
Radney

No comments: