Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Final Four


Hi Gang!
Here are the final four pictures of Lindsey and Matt's engagement pictures.





I have really enjoyed these photos. I hope you have too. One of the things I hope all of you brides-and-grooms-to-be will take away from Lindsey and Matt's shoot is how the focus is on their love and happiness.
I know when I was trying to figure out what to wear for my engagement pictures I didn't have a clue how to dress or what to expect. The last time I had engagement pictures taken of me I was 19 and we had a coupon for the Dillard's portrait studio. Yuck!
I love how they are both dressed nice, but still comfortable enough to try out different poses. Think about that as you are shopping for your engagement portrait outfit. And did you notice the subtle stripe in Matt's shirt? Think about how the pattern in your outfit will photograph. If you aren't sure then have someone take pictures of you in a few different outfits so that you can see what will work and what won't.
Carla

No comments: