Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally "bug free"

I'm soooooo tired of being sick. I take a handful of vitamins every morning and during this time of year I'll even add Airborne to the mix for the extra vitamin c boost. I know I'm stressed and run down which doesn't help but I also work with some of the sickest people I've ever met.

Since Christmas I've had 5 count them 1, 2, 3, 4, freakin 5 DIFFERENT BUGS because these people come to work hackin and coughin and spewing germs everywhere (and yes some of them had just spent a week at home with their children who had the swine flu) instead of staying home and using their sick days for SICK LEAVE. Argh. I've never seen so many people in one company use their sick leave for hangovers, extra vacation days and my favorite...a cut and color. It's so frustrating.
So TONIGHT I will be posting the last installment of Lindsey and Matt's engagement pictures....even if I have to drink a dozen Red Bulls to keep myself awake and coherent.

No comments: