Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Arlington Texas Goodwill

I was in the Goodwill store a couple of days ago and they have a beautiful white David's Bridal size 20 wedding dress available. It was in a dress bag but from what I could see it has a fairly full tulle skirt and the bodice is a larger floral lace pattern. It had cap sleeves, I couldn't see if it had a train but it looked like it was in great shape.
I couldn't find a price tag on it but the gentleman said the wedding dresses are usually $40-$70ish. It was closing time so I didn't want to bother him too much and I haven't had time to drop by again to get more info on it. He said their location has been receiving quite a few wedding dresses in the last few months.
I have seen wedding dresses at the other Goodwill store locations when I was buying up china plates for my wedding but they were usually from the 70's and 80's. It was nice to see a more current dress style in a normal size that is just waiting to make some bride's day.
Go and check it out!


Goodwill
7351 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76001
(817) 465-4500 Website

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its just so that today day #1 of dress hunting for me. I live close to this Store I just might go check it out you never know i might find my Dress! Thank you Ma'am :)

Plus Size Bride said...

Let me know what you think of it.