Saturday, October 23, 2010

Maria and Kyle's engagement pictures



Hi, Let me start off by saying that I love your blog, I came across your blog a little before I knew I was going to be proposed to... I know it sounds silly but Fiance and I had been dating for about 6 months and I knew that he was the man for me! :) Kyle and i met through mutal friends, we live in the DFW area, I live in Arlington, he lives in Venus, TX (about 30 min away from ea other.) He proposed on the 30th of November 2009! We will be getting married (God willing) Oct 23, 2010

As any plus size gal i alway knew that when my time came I would deal with the issue of finding the right dress, and SIZE! I would go online and always see skinny women in bridal gowns and think how would this look in a size 22???

I have so much to say and comment, I have tried on so many dresses its unbelievable!!! I knew that when I set off to find "my" dress I wanted something with lace, but somehow everything I came acreoss was well...for petite slim women, which I was NOT...LOL so my mission was to find a dress that was flattering for me and had lace. (And of course, not too pricy) I even considered renting... So viola'! Through my lovely cousin I found this place in Mansfield TX (about 3 minutes from where I work) called Classy Concepts. You can buy or rent formal gowns AND WEDDING GOWNS!!! I found my dress!!! I will be renting it. I got a great bargin, I have yet to get alterations so no pics yet... :( Once I do I will send you pictures!!!!

For now I would love to share our Engagement pictures!!! These were taken by our wonderful photographer and friend Lisa Hause http://wwwlisahause.com She will be doing all the photography at our wedding!
Enjoy and Thank your so much for this wonderful site of yours!!! :D

Maria Torres


Maria!

I am so excited to share your engagement pictures! I kinda held off an extra day or so to post them on your wedding day! I hope the storm blows through fast and that you two are RANGERS FANS! LOL
Have a beautiful wedding day and I can't wait to share your wedding pictures!

Carla





















3 comments:

charisseMD said...

hello maria
i too is a plus size bride =)
btw, im from philippines. charisse, a doctor and a bride =)
being a plus size is not a big problem anymore...(i know you will agree)...

just feel alive, happy and contented for who and what we are, right?

God bless and more power!

Ewanda said...

This is a great idea for a blog! Please check out my blog http://www.gorgeous-grays.com/.

Guria Qazi said...

Great ideas of photography...
Engagement Rings are amazing which adds charms to any party