Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are you a bargin hunter? SHOPPING ALERT!!!



Pictures (sorry they are so small) are off JCP's website.

I was walking through JC Penney's (Parks Mall in Arlington Texas) and noticed that they had just marked all of their summer decor stuff down to 75% off. Their Vibrant Garden collection really caught my eye. They still had lanterns in orange, green and a few reds. There were really fun candles and other cool stuff so I thought I would let you know.

Wouldn't those would be a great color combo for a spring/summer '10 wedding. Or shoot, if you live in the south, where it's WARM most of the year you could use them year round!

Let me know if your favorite stores are having a great sale that we can pass on. This is a great time to start stocking up on clearance items for weddings!

No comments: