Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I swam all the way to Houston

Well actually it just felt like it! We drove down Friday night to my best friend's house for a quick visit and to take her back a bunch of stuff that she had loaned me for our wedding. It was pouring rain all the way down and then when we drove back on Sunday it followed us home again. Not that I mind too much. It's been nice to have a break from the heat.

I need some help from all of you on a table decoration project.

It's a work thing but I thought there might be some really creative folks out there that wouldn't mind chiming in. We are having our annual meeting and we need to come up with several table displays, each table holds 8 people and they don't know if they will be round or long. Their only requirements are that it be something "sun" related and fairly easy to transport. The only thing I can come up with is to make a display out of sunflowers but they really aren't my favorite for a business type meeting....even if they are trying to make it "fun". Does business and fun EVER really go together?

No comments: